Mergers and Acquisitions
Whether you are buying or selling a business (generally referred to just as 'acquisitions') or undergoing a merger with another business, Waterfront’s corporate team can assist you with the transaction.
We advise both buyers and sellers on mergers and acquisitions ('M&A') of private companies ranging in size and complexity from small deals (worth less than £1m) to multi-million pound acquisitions.
Examples of the types of matters that we advise on are:
- pre-due diligence audit
- deal structure
- pre-contract documentation (including confidentiality agreements and heads of terms)
- due diligence
- acquisition documentation (including purchase agreements and disclosure letters)
- post-completion matters (including integration)
- all related employment law issues (including TUPE)
- all related data protection matters
For information about recent deals we have advised on please see our corporate deals page.