IT and Technology Solicitors in London
We offer expert legal advice for tech companies of all sizes. Our specialist technology and IT lawyers have a wealth of experience to help with your I.T legal requirements.
At Waterfront Solicitors, we appreciate the importance of IT law, which is why we strive to provide the best representation and protection available. We endeavour to bring unrivalled experience in assisting our clients in situations where they have an unequal bargaining power, enabling them to successfully manage their legal risks and maximise revenue.
Our IT solicitors are committed to providing a consistently exceptional legal advisory service to tech companies based in both London and all over the UK. As we have grown over the years, so has our client base; and we now serve a wide range of businesses, ranging from start-ups, to SMEs, to individual creators, to large multinational companies.
What can our IT Lawyers help you with?
Our excellent team of IT solicitors specialise in helping clients protect their product, negotiate their contracts and defend their rights. Our expertise covers the entire spectrum of IT and technology law and practise. Specifically, our clients can benefit from the following:
- Government body advice – we can advise a government body on the provision of its data via cloud services and also help with the drafting and negotiation of the necessary contracts with technology providers.
- Software provider contracts - we assist software providers with contract negotiations across a range of sectors. Many of our clients operate in the FinTech space, so we have regular dealings with major banks and financial service providers.
- EULAs (End User License Agreements) – we help with the assembly of EULA software service agreements, development agreements, support and maintenance agreements, channel partner agreements and managed service agreements.
- Contract disputes – our team of solicitors can confidently handle contract disputes and litigation, covering the whole spectrum of IT law, specifically regarding non-payment of fees and/or early termination, and also disputes relating to the ownership of intellectual property.
- Data protection – our data protection lawyers offer professional advice on how to securely protect business data and digitalised information, as well as cloud support.
- Internet law/website advice – our IT lawyers instruct clients on how to protect their online assets including websites.
- E-commerce – if your company supplies an e-commerce service, we can appropriately guide you on compliance with consumer contracts ( Information, Cancellation and Additional Charger) Regulations 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Why Waterfront Solicitors?
We are very proud of our experience with and understanding of technology and IT law and it remains, as it always has, the key industry to which we provide advice and legal representation.
If your IT legal requirements coincide with Intellectual Property Law, we can utilise our knowledge and expertise to provide you with the best possible legal support. Our Intellectual Property team, who have featured in prestigious legal directories such as the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners for a number of years, have achieved a highly impressive track record in delivering clients successful results. We also have expertise in Commercial Law, Corporate Law and Employment Law.
Furthermore, we are aware that lawyers are often accused of being too formal, abrasive, aggressive, slow or simply just too painful to deal with. At Waterfront Solicitors, our IT lawyers aim to strike the right balance between being driven and tough when protecting your interests and demonstrating strong inter-personal skills. We always strive to provide the highest levels of customer service but we want you to be relaxed and comfortable in our company.
Quick, Easy, Reliable and Professional Legal Support
We appreciate that obtaining fully legitimate legal protection for your IT/tech assets can be a very stressful, time-consuming affair. Our IT solicitors, on the other hand, will ensure this process is as simple and painless as possible. Our IT lawyers are highly trained and experienced to handle your case in the most professional manner, ensuring for a positive outcome that will significantly benefit you and your company.
If your IT/Technology business is in need of sound legal protection and support, please contact Waterfront Solicitors on 020 7234 0200.
For further information on our range of services, from software licence agreements to intellectual property law please feel free to contact our IT and Technology lawyers today. We also provide legal expertise for a number of different industries and business contexts.
If you are interested in intellectual property law and other areas of law, be sure to check out our blog.