Food and Drink
We act for a range of clients operating in the food and drink sector, from chocolatiers to major kitchen appliance brands.
We have specific expertise in intellectual property issues in the food and drink industry sector, including relating to clearance searches and advice, licences and other commercial agreements. We are particularly well known for our expert knowledge and previous work on intellectual property disputes and litigation in respect of the food and drink sector.
Recent examples of our work include:
- Acting for a leading manufacturer and distributor of confectionary products in a trade mark enforcement programme relating to unauthorised packaging of trade-marked products.
- Acting for a multinational distributor of energy drinks in a multi-jurisdictional trade mark dispute. If you're in need of our supportive trademark lawyers for your business, let us know by contacting us today.
- Acting for a multinational pharmaceutical company in a series of trade mark disputes relating to a range of branded nutritional supplements.
- Advising on corporate matters, including investments and shareholders agreements, for specialist beer retailers and producers of high end ready meals.
- Drafting supply and manufacturing agreements and terms of sale for businesses ranging from smoothie and fruit tea manufacturers to online supperclub communities.
For reliable advice in the food and drink sector please contact our expert team for your free initial chat.