The Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys Autumn Seminar 2016: New Technology and IP
6th October, 10am - 7pm 2016
Location: Hyatt Regency in Birmingham
Technology is continually advancing at a tremendous pace, and for all IP professionals it’s important to keep on top of the latest trends and consider the implications of these on trade marks and designs.
This conference will address some of these trends including 3D printing, wearables and domain names. Our speakers will share their insight to equip you to face tomorrow's challenges today.
The EU Referendum result will have repercussions for trade marks, designs and the wider intellectual property sector in the UK and across Europe. We will discuss some of the implications and what happens next in a special session.
The event will be followed by a drinks reception to allow for discussions and networking to continue.
Confirmed speakers include
- Alexandra Brodie (Gowling WLG)
- Matthew Harris (Waterfront Solicitors)
- Susan Payne (Valideus Ltd)
- Jonathan Moss (Hogarth Chambers)
- Nathan Abraham (IPO)
- Beth Ferrill (Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP)
- Patricia Collis (Bird & Bird LLP)