All businesses require sound corporate legal advice. Whether you are a director and/or a shareholder of a company, a partner in a partnership or a member of an LLP, Waterfront’s Corporate Law team can assist you with a wide range of corporate law matters relating to running your business.
Examples of the types of matters that we advise on are:
- corporate governance (including guidance on directors’ duties)
- statutory and regulatory compliance (including guidance on the Companies Act 2006, the Limited Liability Partnerships Act 2000 and related legislation)
- shareholder relations (including minority interests and dispute resolution)
- reorganisations and restructuring (including share buybacks and reductions of capital)
- share option schemes (including enterprise management incentives)
- succession planning (including cross option arrangements)
- company secretarial matters.
If you would like to get legal advice regarding your corporate needs, please contact our Corporate Law team on 020 7234 0200 for your free initial chat.